ESTY (and my addiction)

Ok. Today's post is all about Etsy. No not just my shop, but some people I think highly of and their shops!



Betty Atwell is an amazing seamstress. I would even go as far to say, the best I have ever known! She taught me everything I know and has more patience that a normal human! She can sew just about anything: clothes, children's clothes, weddings, pageant dresses, quilts and home decor. She makes these beautiful clothing for American Girl dolls. 



The next shop is a friend of mine who I have known literally my entire life! She has two super cute little girls and stays at home with them. She makes an assortment of bibs, burp clothes, toys and pretty much anything you desire! She has great prices and you really need to check out her shop!



My very talented cousin has a blog, Parties For Pennies. She creates these champagne parties on beer budgets! She posts ideas on parties, decorating and any kind of gettogether. You can not afford not to check out her shop and blog!



My high school friend, Lacey, is talented in so many ways! She can create beautiful jewelry just want you want. If you are the kind of person that wants something personal and special? Check out her shop and order that one of a kind item!



Of course I have to brag on my shop a little bit. (after all this is my blog) I buy all of my materials at Hobby Lobby, so you can go on their website and pick out your fabric and your custom dress will be created! I love to make your vision come to life!

So now it is time to get your shop on!!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive