Weekend Update (part 2)

I know yall (yes I am from the South) have been anxiously waiting to hear about the rest of our weekend. First of all let me thank those of you who texted, called and messaged me to see how Grace was doing! It means to much to know we have great friends that really care!

Well after our scare on Friday night, Grace woke up, after sleeping on her Daddy on all night, ready for the day! She was still wheezing slightly, but nothing like the night before. I kept giving her tylenol and rubbing Vicks on her chest and neck. 


Grace wanted to do anything her Cousin Luke was doing. She was his little shadow for the next two days. She still had a pretty good sounding cough, but it did not slow her down for a minute!

Saturday afternoon we headed to Sky Top Orchard which is only about 5 miles down the road. This apple orchard was fantastic! First off it was FREE, beautiful, play sets for the kids, animals, bamboo forest, apples, grapes, donuts and much much more!


Now I am about to show a lot of pictures, but how cute are the many faces of Baby Grace!!










I would love to know what she was thinking during some of these pictures?!?!

The rest of the evening was full of family, friends, corn-hole, fire, food and lots of fun because it was Grace's Uncle Justin's Birthday!


Thank you Uncle Justin for letting us crash on your couch and spend your special day with you! Happy Birthday! We love you!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive