39 Weeks Pregnant

Well I have definitely gone a lot longer than I ever thought I would! I always heard that the more babies you have the quicker then come... well that is NOT true in my case. I have now been pregnant longer than I have before. I am extremely nervous that she is also going to be my biggest baby. I really hope not, but we will see? I went this morning to the doctor and was told that I was 4cm. Emma was definitely really low and for me to go home and wait till either my contractions were 5 minutes apart or my water broke. I really really tried to stress to her that this was my third baby, I live atleast 35 minutes away from the hospital, that my last baby was born within minutes of my water breaking, and I did NOT want to go home. She didn't really care... so I climbed back in my car and went home. Thankfully nothing has happened yet, but I already have plans to head back up there first thing in the morning, see another doctor, and see if they will go ahead and send me to the hospital. If anything for peace of mind! I do NOT want to have this baby at home or especially not on the side of the road! Thankfully I have two wonderful sisters who are coming tonight, since my poor mom has the flu and can't be around my kiddos, but since my sisters will be here if we need to rush out tonight we can! My contractions today have pretty much consistently been around 6-7 minutes, they are definitely growing more intense too. As excited as I am to meet our new little princess, this is the part where I start to grow anxious. Thankfully I know there are a lot of people praying for Emma and myself. 

Weight: 41 lbs. 
Sleep: Lets just say not good. I was so tired today too! I can no longer get comfortable. I have terrible indigestion. I get hungry usually at one point in the night and I try to ignore it, but that makes it even more difficult to sleep. Also my hips feel as if they have separated.
Cravings: Really just anything besides water to drink. I am so tired of drinking mostly water all the time.
Miss Anything: SLEEP! Even though I know I won't be getting anymore sleep anytime soon.
Looking Forward: to meeting our little girl VERY soon!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive