6 Years!!!

Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you! I am so excited for many more days together!

 Michael and I met on a mission trip in Africa. I went over to Ethiopia for 10 days and Michael was there all summer, using sports as a way to hearts.


We grew up in the same county, but never met. God had a plan we never foresaw. We met in April of 2007, then after a long summer through letter writing we were engaged on Grandfather mountain in September. 

I always wanted a Fall, outside wedding, and that is exactly what we had! We were married in my parents backyard on the lake, which was more than I ever imagined!



Over the last 6 years we have really made a lot of wonderful memories!

Michael ran his first marathon.


The Grand Canyon.


Sequoia National Park


Yosemite National Park


Mt. Washington


Maine


We bought our first house!


But by far the best thing that we have ever done is have our beautiful Baby Grace.


I love you honey! Thank you for being my other half and making me a better person every day.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive