5 Years!!!

My husband and I have this joke that we only have to be married for 63 years. Which means as of today we only have 58 more years. I do not even remember when this began, but we always joke about it. So here is to 58 more wonderful years, to the best husband in the world!


We had our ceremony in my parent's backyard, where I love to spend time, and it was perfect!


We had the perfect wedding party which included: my three sisters, my two new brothers and my brother!


My dad was actually the one who said we were now husband and wife!


We could not have asked for a more beautiful day!
I am so thankful for my little family now. I am so grateful for our new addition to our family this year. 



My whole life I dreamed of this life. Being married to my handsome husband. Having festive holidays with friends and family in a beautiful home that I can decorate, and making it come alive with smells of goodies in the oven and children running around. 
I am so blessed!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive