Week 23

Hard to believe we are already this far! She will be here before we know it! 

Weight: 7lbs. Those cookies Grace and I have been cooking are definitely making their appearance.
Sleep: This week has not been bad at all. I have just been more tired this week than normal, but we have been quite busy this week.
Miss Anything: A good old sandwich with sandwich meat on it! I am so tired of trying to eat salad and leftovers for lunch. I just want to make a sandwich!
Cravings: This week I have to say pizza! I have wanted to eat pizza just for about every meal. Thankfully we did have it one night and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Looking forward: Finishing my last exam tonight for this semester! I can not wait to have this exam behind me! I am sooooo ready for a break from school! This semester has really overwhelmed me and drained all my energy and joy.

Check out David Michael at 23 weeks here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive