Week 23


Weight: 12 lbs. I know that birthday cake did not help this number at all this week!

My husband is so wonderful and made me a cake straight from a magazine! It was wonderful!
Sleep: This has been about the same. I fall asleep pretty well, but wake up around 1-2 and am up for a couple hours. I think mostly this week is just all I have going on... my god daughter had her 3rd birthday, we welcomed my niece into the world, I had my huge consignment sale (which I buy and sale from), I have a date in court today ( yes it was my fault I side swiped the sweetest elderly couple), my car was getting fixed, it was my birthday, I chipped me tooth and Grace's birthday is on Saturday. So... needless to say I have had a lot on my mind!
Mileage: 8 miles. I was able to run on Saturday for the first time in months without pushing Grace in the stroller! It felt glorious! I could have gone farther, but did not want to pay for it the next day.
Miss Anything: Just being able to rest, but I really do not think that has anything to do with pregnancy.
Cravings: Chic-fil-a! I think I had it 3xs this week!
Looking Forward: Is it too early to say Christmas?!?!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive