Baby #2 Wishlist

I assumed that I wouldn't need much when I got pregnant with baby #2. Boy was I wrong! Sure, my house is equipped with lots of baby gear but I have a list a mile long of things I wish I would have had with baby #1, things I didn't like that I had with baby #1 and want to replace for baby #2, and then things I need two of. David Michael will be here soon.
So what is on my baby #2 wish list? I am glad you asked!

1. Baby Jogger City Select- My most wanted (and coveted) item is a double stroller. Grace absolutely loves runs and walks in her stroller and we love taking them as a family and with friends so there was not a doubt in my mind that I wanted a good double stroller. I didn't want a double wide after hearing horror stories about them being to wide to fit through doorways and after lots of research and recommendations from friends, I want the City Select.  I love that it can be a single or double stroller and that the babes will be able to face each other, me, out, etc.
My most wanted (and coveted) item is a double stroller.

2. Boy Bedding- I can not wait to decorate David Michael's room in a nautical theme. I love this bedding from pottery barn. I actually found the same bedding before we knew Grace was a girl and knew I would use it if she was a boy. So when we found out this time we were having a boy I went straight back to this bedding!

3. Twin Bed for Big Sister- I have had my eye on this bed for a while, even before we found out we were pregnant. I can not wait to deck it out with pink bedding!

4. Light Darkening Curtains- I know Grace sleeps so much better when her room is dark and I can image it will be same for baby brother. These curtains are perfect for the whole nautical theme I am going for!

5. Booster Car Seat- Big sister will definitely need this car saet sooner than later. By about the time David Michael will need her car seat I hope to transition her into this big girl car seat. I have done a lot of reasearch and this is my top pick.

I know that this list only consists of five items, but these five are rather expensive (ok VERY expensive). Thankfully we will make it if we don't get these item, however this nesting momma will be very happy if we do.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive