Emma is 3 Weeks Old!!!


These past three weeks have flown by! I can not believe that she is almost a month old!?!? She really has been a good baby so far! I keep waiting for things to change, but they haven't! She likes to eat about every two hours day and night. She has slept a few four hours straight, but only a couple times. She is still wearing newborn diapers, but as soon as we finish up what we have she will be moving on to size 1. She has been wearing some newborn clothes, but also some 0-3 month clothes because of her skinny little legs are so long. She loves to take naps on her belly.

Momma is feeling pretty good. The exhaustion of feeding a little one every two hours has definitely hit full force these last few days, but no rest for the weary around here with big sister and big brother around. I was able to take the kids out for a walk all by myself yesterday. 

I am anxious to start exercising, but really feel that all my spare/ free time needs to be spent on school. (only 2 more weeks!!) I still have 24 pounds to drop. I know all the extra fluids etc are gone, so these last 24 lbs have to be dropped with hard work and self control.

Check out David Michael at 3 weeks old here.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive