My Top 5 Favorite Posts

I began this blogging adventure over four years ago. I really started blogging to have a place to keep track of my kid's milestones. It rapidly became a place where I found community. I had just moved to a new town and started a new job of being mommy. 

Over the past four years and almost four hundred posts, I have put together a list of what I would consider my personal favorites:

1. This first post was how we decided to reveal the gender of our first child, Grace, to our families. I remember that day like it was yesterday! I was so convinced that we were going to have a boy, I even wore a blue shirt that day. In our backyard we set up the self timer on the camera and had so much fun! I will always look back on that day with a smile and fond memories!

2. This next post is a rather lengthy list of things that I want Grace to know. But... even though there are some good things on this list, ultimately as long as Grace knows our Savior and Lord then my job is complete. As I have grown and now have more children and have been married longer there are some things that I might change and add or take away from this list, but overall a good list of things to remember.


3. This next post actually drew some positive and really more negative attention. I never really intended those feelings and disagreements from my reader, but as a first time mom I was truly sharing my feelings. There are a lot of changes that new moms go through.

4. David Michael is such a blessing to our family! It is so neat to look back and see how far he has come. God is truly amazing and we thank Him everyday for our little "Hunkster".


5. I wrote this last post not too long ago. I tend to share a lot of my woes on the blog, but I really struggle with not seeing all the blessings that the Lord has given me. The day I wrote this post I was really feeling down. I needed to change my mindset and this post helped me do that.

I hope you have enjoyed my little walk down memory lane. I always love looking back and seeing what the Lord has done!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive