First Week

Thankfully my wonderful mother was able to come and stay with us. She did so much! I do not know what I would have done without her! She did laundry everyday, cleaned, cooked and changed a lot of diapers. Unfortunately Grace broke my tailbone during delivery so everything is difficult for me. I can not sit without a donut pillow and even then it is extremely painful. Which made it even more wonderful that my mom was able to come. I cried when my dad came to take her way.


More than anything though, I could not have survived this week without my wonderful, amazing husband Michael. He is the best dad to Grace! He changed more diapers this week than I did. What an amazing dad.


We took our first walk this week as a family too, in my new jogging stroller that my awesome office gave to us.



0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive