First Month Must Haves

I have been a mom for a month now and have learned a few things along the way. Here are a few items that I have found come in really handy with a newborn. 

1. Graco Pack N Play- This is the pack n play that we bought from target. We put it in our bedroom so I do not have far to walk in the middle of the night. This pack n play has wheels too so I can move it into whichever room I am in. It is also gender neutral so we will be able to use it in the future. (hopefully)
2. Playtex Diaper Genie- We have this right next to the changing table. I hate trash and this is easy to keep it away and looks good too!

 3. Soothie Pacifier- So far Grace will not take any other pacifier except these.
 4. Desitin- We had a really bad diaper rash week 2 and we tried a lot of different ointments and this was the only one that made a difference.

5. Infant bath tub- A wonderful friend gave us this bath tub and it has been a lifesaver! I can wash her all by myself and in the kitchen. 


6. Changing Pads-  I like to change Grace's diapers at the changing table and she likes to pee as soon as I take off her diaper. In the middle of the night it is easy just to roll this up instead of changing  the cover every time. 

I hope this helps some new moms. This is just a few things I have found to make life a little easier. 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive