2 Month Must Haves

I can not believe that we have made it to the second month!! Here are a few things that I have found very helpful...


  1. Swing- So Grace was having a difficult sleeping unless someone was moving with her or she was being rocked. I initially did not want to get a swing because I did not want her to be addicted to it... well when you don't sleep you will give anything to get some more sleep. My husband and I went to the store to get a swing because everyone told us that a swing would be the answer to my problems. At the store, it took me forever to choose a swing, there are so many!!! I had such high hopes for this swing, at the time I thought my life depended on it! We eventually made up our mind on the cheapest swing at the store with thoughts of bringing it back. Actually this has been a great swing because I can move it from room to room which the other one would have been much more difficult. 


2. Gerber bodysiuts- These has been great to either put under outfits or just wear. The best part is they have little mittens on the arms because if your little one is like mine and pulls their hair and won't let go. 

3. Dr. Browns Glass Bottles- This is one item that I did research on before Grace was born and they have been great! 


4. Pampers sensitive diapers and wipes- After several diaper rashes, we finally have determined that it is because of the wipes we were using. I will only use pampers sensitive on her from now on!


5. Baby Ganics Hand Soap- This stuff is wonderful! First of all it is foaming which my husband loves. It feels really soft. It also makes me wash my hands more frequently and makes me feel at ease that it is safe for Grace. 


Hope this helps new moms. 


Here is my beautiful baby enjoying her swing. 

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions for next month. 



0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive