The Terrible Baby FAT


            Today is 7 weeks postpartum! Time has definitely flown by. It feels like the other day we were on our way home from the hospital. I had my 6 week checkup this week and I have learned something... In 6 weeks all the baby fat should be gone. BUT and of course there is a "but". That is if you only gain the 25 to 30 pounds that the doctors suggest. Of course I gained for than that, 50 to be exact and have lost 29 pounds by 6 weeks. We are designed to lose the weight quickly, and get back into our old clothes. Unfortunately for me I gained more than that. I will definitely know for the next child. Even though I really did feel like I ate healthy and I continued running till my 28th week and walked up until the day Grace was born. This just means I have a lot more weight to lose. I know I can do it, I just want instant gratification. Really the numbers on the scales do not bother me, I just want to wear my clothes again. I will keep you updated with my progress. If anyone has any advice I will greatly appreciate it.



I leave you with a pre pregnancy photo. 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive