Things For The Nursery

After I cleaned all of Grace's pacifiers I wanted something to put them in for easy access. (Which you DEFINITELY want to be able to have a clean pacifier at all times!) I came up with this easy and cute holder. This is just an old mason jar that I already had, a napkin from a fifty cent pack from Walmart, and a ribbon that was on a gift. Easy enough and super cute!



Another easy super cute thing are these frames that I filled with napkins. 


I found two dressers on craigslist for $100. I was thrilled! They were in good shape, but I wanted them white, my wonderful husband sanded them down and painted them white. I ordered these super cute pink pulls from Amazon.





0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive