Month 7 Must Haves

I have to be honest I had to rack my brain as to what to add to this list! This month we did not try too many new things. Here is the list I came up with:

1. Toys- We have really loved playing with new toys and discovering how they work. This has been a great toy to learn colors, sizes and shapes. Another great thing, I bought it at a consignment sale for $1.00!


2. Food Processor- I did not give Grace baby food till month 6. I decided for numerous reasons to make my own baby food. If you are going to make your own baby food you must have some kind of food processor. There are a lot of them out there and I am sure they all work well. I opted to get this attachment for my blender, it was cheaper and less to store.


3. Baby Food Containers- Along with making your own baby food you must have something to store them.  I have been using these containers which are glass and easy to store. They work great!

4. Shopping Car Cover- This is a wonderful invention! Grace is in the stage of chewing on everything and putting this over the cart makes me relax! If you are in the market for one of these, get this one! It fits everything and the elastic makes it easy to put in on the cart with one hand.


5. Paci Holder- Now that Grace is rolling everywhere, sitting in a cart, much more mobile this is definitely a must have! Now I know her paci won't be on the floor of the grocery store. 



These are a few things that we "must have". I hope this will help you!


0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive