Summer Recipes

It has been a while since I shared some new recipes with you. To be honest, I have not been experimenting with too many new recipes because it has been so pretty we have been doing a lot of grilling! Which is so easy for me and healthy. 

Last week Michael and Grace did have a bit of a cold so I decided to nurse them back to health with some chicken and rice soup. This recipe was the easiest and tastiest soup recipe I have made in quite some time.  It also made a lot so I went ahead and put some in the freezer for the next time noses begin to run in my house.

We love asparagus in this house. So when I ran across this recipe I knew I had to give it a shot, of course it helped when I saw a lot of bacon too! 5 ingredients definitely helps my budget and my lack of time lately.

Here is the prefect summer dessert. Grace loved all the strawberries and blueberries! Even though there is a lot of sugar, it made me feel better with all the yummy berries. I know some of you have already gone berry picking this summer and this would be the prefect recipe to use up some of your berries. It also have a cute name "Berried Treasure".

I hope this will give you some new ideas for the next couple of days... Please feel free to share your recipes with me!


You know I had to leave you with a picture of my little lady!

ps Don't forget to follow my recipes here

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive