16 Weeks

We had our 16 week appointment and everything was good. I was able to listen to the heartbeat, which always brings a huge smile to my face!


Weight: 0 lbs. Lost the two pounds that I gained the last couple weeks. I came down with something and really lost my appetite and really had to force the food down.
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping pretty well this week. I can not complain. Still having very vivid dreams and wake up having to think hard if they really happened.
Milage: 12.5 miles. Had a pretty good running week. I have had to start walking a little more than normal. I run all my miles while pushing Grace so the hills are getting a lot more difficult. The heat doesn't help either.
Miss Anything: Really not this week at all. I almost did not feel pregnant this week. This really is the "baby-moon" stage. I am not big enough to hinder me and I no longer feel sick, so I can not complain this week!
Cravings: Still nothing much except something cold on these hot days we have been having  here in SC.
Looking Forward: The next appointment we find out the sex!!!! I can not wait to know and call this little one by name!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive