21 Weeks


Yes I am wearing something different today! Thanks to my wonderful neighbor for giving me some more maternity clothes. More to be seen in the weeks to come! 

Weight: Still holding strong at 9 lbs.
Sleep: As well as could be expected.
Mileage: Another 8 mile week. This week was great though because I had some friends join me on a few runs and that is always more enjoyable!
Miss Anything: Being able to sit down and be comfortable. I know this is a little too early to say this, but there are few positions that are really comfortable or they might be for just a while.
Cravings: Anything cold! It is hot and this momma just wants something cold. Ice will even work!
Looking Forward: To Grace's birthday coming up in a few weeks. Planning has commenced and falling in place. We will have a lot of family in town, which we never get tired of seeing them.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive