Things I Am Using This Time Around...

Last pregnancy I was fortunate enough to borrow ALL of my maternity clothes, this time I am trying to piece together the few items I purchased and some of my regular clothes. Here are a few clothing items I bought and love:

  • Leggings: I actually bought these to wear while pregnant or not. I figured why not buy one pair instead of two. These leggings are so comfortable and soft. They are thick enough too so they do not show your underwear underneath. 
  • Shorts: I don't know what it is about maternity shorts, but they all are so long! I hate long shorts because my legs are already short, long shorts just make me look frumpy. These shorts are so comfortable and look nice. I am sure I wear them about everyday!
I was so diligent during my pregnancy with Grace to apply Palmer's Cocoa Butter day and night. Sadly the last few weeks before Grace arrived the stretch marks appeared. So this time around I  did a little bit more research and am forking out the money for Mustela Stretch Mark Cream. I am crossing my fingers that this works!

What are some things you could have not made it without? I would love some suggestions! 


( Of course I have to have this little one!)

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive