24 Weeks


 
Weight: 14 lbs. Rapidly growing!
Sleep: With Grace's birthday party this week and a lot of family in I slept so well because I was completely exhausted when my head hit the pillow. I am still recovering, but at least I sleep well this way!
Mileage: 8 miles. I guess this is going to be my average.
Miss Anything: Being able to bend over easily. Grace likes to "drop" things out of the grocery cart, which gets really old really fast bending over and over!
Cravings: I can not say that I have had any cravings, but I am getting really tired of just drinking water. What I would do for a diet sunkist!
Looking Forward: Still looking forward to December! It can not come soon enough.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive