38 Weeks

 I went to the doctor this morning and I was 5 cm. Doctor said that we would be able to meet our little boy either today or tomorrow!!! Just waiting for the contractions to stay a little more consistent! My bags are in the car and ready to go!

Weight: 38 lbs
Sleep: Well as good as it can be. The contractions seem to come pretty strong at night for some reason. Fortunately most days I do wake up rested.
Mileage: 9.5 this week. I have to say I had a little more motivation to make him hurry and make his appearance.
Cravings: This week I am back to anything cold. Even though it has been chilly, anything nice and cold sounds good!
Miss Anything: Being able to get down on the floor and play with my little munchkin like she wants me to. I sit on the floor, but I can not play and move like she wants. Can not wait to do that again!
Looking Forward: to meeting our little man VERY soon!!!

We also went ahead and put up the Christmas tree this morning! Just another sign that he will be here soon!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive