Happy Birthday ME

Well I am now 31. Wow how the time flies. I really don't feel that old, it feels like yesterday I was leaving college. But now I am blessed with a wonderful husband, two amazing kids and I life I wouldn't trade for anything! 



I thought because it is my birthday I would share 31 things about myself... you may or may not know...
1. Running is my favorite hobby.
2.  I am a terrible painter.
3. I met my husband in Africa.
4. When I was young I wanted 13 kids and then before I got married I changed my mind to 0. 
5. I have run 7 marathons.
6. I am studying for my masters in education.
7. I love to go hiking! I just don't like to get close to heights.
8. I won't wear anything if it is uncomfortable.
9. I really don't enjoy swimming. I like being outside and will get in, but not really my thing. I would never own a pool.
10. I could eat Mexican food everyday.
11. I have the very bad habit of biting my nails. I wish I could stop and will for a while, but then as soon as I get stressed I start biting them again.
12. I attended four different colleges and still finished in four years.
13. I have been in a lot of different countries: Grenada, Canada, Dominican Republic, Africa, and Scotland.
14. I HATE driving on the interstate. I will drive the long way to avoid it.
15. I am not much for sweets. I do like things with cream cheese and cherry Twizzlers bites, but I could even do without those.
16. I could pretty much watch anything on HGTV.
17. I try to cook three meals a day. It doesn't always happen, but I want my family to have home cooked meals and not eat too many processed things.
18. I enjoy reading Nicholas Sparks books. Who doesn't enjoy a sappy romance?
19. Until Grace was born I had worked since I was 15 years old. 
20.  I am really an introvert and can stay home all the time.
21. I like country music. Just don't listen to it much because all 6 cds in my car are kids.
22. I love french fries.
23. I vaccuum almost everyday. I feel like if my floors are clean then my house is clean.
24. I wear shoes all the time. I hate being barefoot.
25. Fall is my favorite season. I love wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I love seeing the leaves and colors.
26. I still wear clothes from middle school. One of the main things is a blue Mets shirt that I like to sleep in. (I know poor Michael. He HATES it.)
27. I shave my legs everyday! That is not a day that goes by that I don't shave my legs. I can't stand the feeling.
28. I have only had 4 pedicures ever. One before my wedding. One before my brother's wedding. One before Grace was born. And finally one before David Michael was born. 
29. I cry almost every time I get my hair cut. Which is why I wait soooo long between haircuts. 
30. I hate to spend money. When I spend money I literally count how many hours I have to work to pay for it.
31. I pretty much wear chacos all the time!

I can't wait to see what this next year holds!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive