18 Weeks

Two weeks from today we get to find out the gender of our little tie breaker! I can not wait! (Of course then I get to start dreaming of paint colors for the nursery!) Grace has been asking often if she is going to have a baby brother or a baby sister, I can not wait to tell her! 

Weight: -1 lb

Sleep: Finally the last couple nights have been soooo much better! I really don't know what I have done different, but I sure hope to keep it up!
Miss Anything: I can't really say I miss anything this week. I am just so excited for our family to become a family of FIVE!
Cravings: I would love a sandwich with sliced sandwich meat on it!
Looking Forward: To two weeks from today of course!

Click here to see how David Michael was progressing at 18 weeks. 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive