Grace's First Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! We had so much fun this Thanksgiving!! I am discovering that holidays are so much fun with a baby! I love dressing her up and showing her off. I am so blessed that she is not shy and loves being around people. She rarely is upset unless it is food time or nap time. 


How cute is that dress?! I love it so much!

I love being married for a lot of reason, one is that I have two wonderful families! This year we went to my parents on Thursday and had Thanksgiving with the whole family!


Friday morning we headed up to the mountains for more Thanksgiving fun with the McKenzies!


I found her precious little hat at a yard sale before she was born. A lady had made them and was trying to sell them! I got a deal for fifty cents!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all your loved ones!
Now let the Christmas Season begin!!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive