The Best Homemade BBQ

In our house we love BBQ! When we moved to South Carolina it took us a long time before we found good BBQ. Then when we did... it was so expensive. I had to find a way to make it myself. Here is my easy homemake BBQ.



Homemade BBQ

1 Boston Butt (needs to have at least one side of fat)
1 liter coke
Salt to taste
BBQ sauce (your favorite kind)

Put the meat in the crock pot with the fat side up. Pour the coke in until it just covers the meat. Salt the meat a little. Set the crock pot on low for 6-8 hours. Once the meat is cooked pull the meat out and shred and make sure to throw out all the fat. Pour the BBQ sauce on to taste and salt more. 

Enjoy!
Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive