The McKenzie Family Christmas Tree

We realized that this year might be the last one for a long time that we can use white lights on our tree. We know from here on out our tree will be decked out in homemade ornaments, colored lights, popcorn and all the other things for the kiddos. 



Michael is a master at decorating the tree, my job is laying out ornaments, making hot chocolate and holding the tree.


I even put on the overalls for the festive event. I love having my own house to find the perfect place for the tree. We settled on the corner next to the fireplace so it can been seen from both front windows!


And if you were wondering what Grace was doing during all the festivities... well she was a party pooper. I did not put her in her room though because I wanted her to be apart of it all!



We make quite a mess while decorating. It kind of takes over our whole house! (I love it)


Santa's little helper got to put the star on top of the tree! I don't think she knew what she was doing, but we got the picture anyway.

Ok here is the long awaited completed McKenzie Family Christmas Tree!!!


Merry Christmas and I hope you are enjoying this festive season!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive