Set Your Mind


After Sunday's excursion, I slept that night feeling completely refreshed and renewed. Yes I was sore, but I am not talking about my body. The Lord brought a verse to my mind, Colossians 1:2 "Set your mind on things above, not on things that are on earth." As we were sitting there looking over the view I was being reminded to "Set my mind" on Him. I am to dwell on Him, on His good news and not on the things of this world. I become so easily distracted by financial issues, dirty diapers, dealing with one car, and all the others things that seem important, but really are NOT. As we basked in the beauty, in His beauty I was filled anew. 

Whatever is distracting you remember to set your mind on Him. 
I hope this finds you when you need it. This life is short and filled with many distractions, continually set your heart in Him.

1 comment:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive