Month 6 Must Haves

I have put together a few items that I really use a lot. There are a lot more items to go along with them, but I do not want to repeat myself. 

1. White Onesies- Grace wears these just about everyday. I put them under her cute little short sleeve outfits, and under her pjs. I feel like they keep her warm and for her right now anything without snaps just doesn't work. If you put her in a little tee-shirt and pick her up her little belly hangs out. I want her to be warm and these onesies are the key!





2. Books- We sit around a read quite often. She gets very excited and reaches for the pages. This is one of her absolute favorite books! The pieces pop out and she can chew on them and feel them. I can not say enough good things about these books!



3. Spoons- I waited until the absolute last minute to buy spoons and I went out and bought these because they were buy one get one free. So that is how I made my decision about spoons. These work fine for us, I do not have anything to compare them to, but these do have bright colors which Grace loves!



4. Knitted Blanket- A friend of ours made this blanket for her and I love it! First off I think it is super cute, it is one of a kind, and it has holes in it so she can breath it is got over her face. Now that she is rolling all over her crib it makes me feel good that she is safe with this!



5. Fleece PJs- Grace sleeps every night in fleece pjs. I do not want her to get cold and I do not want to keep the heat up so high that I can not sleep, so I like knowing she has warm pjs. 




I hope this helps you with your little one. Please let me know what items you can not make it without!

6 comments:

  1. We love fleece pi's over here too! And white onesies are what my little dude lives in, especially under his clothes cause its freezing in northern california right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know those are definitely two "must haves"! Also with fleece jammies they are so snuggly!

      Delete
  2. totally agree with everything on this list ! and LOL to how you picked your spoons! we did pretty much the same thing! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! You know when I can save money... Heck yeah!

      Delete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive