We Love Weekends!

We love weekends at the McKenzie house! Mostly because Michael aka: Daddy & Husband, gets to spend more time with Grace and I! Usually we do not have plans, but always end up doing something. This weekend was different... We had been planning for quite some time to go down to Columbia for someone very specials birthday! Grace's friend Olen Ray Bozard was turning ONE! We have known the Bozard family for almost 4 years. We have grown close over time, I even lived with them while Michael was working in Anderson. They are very dear to our hearts. We would never have missed Olen Ray's first birthday! He was super cute smashing his cake! I don't think Grace could get enough of him either, she was very curious whenever he was doing anything.



Sunday we still managed to get in some more yard work. (I know it seems like that is all I talk about.) I was too tired to do any, but that did not stop my wonderful husband. (One of these days I will show you a completed picture of our beautiful new yard.)


Grace and I worked really hard too, no not really. We just played on the porch and watched and tried to catch some vit. D!


We hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. She gets more beautiful in every post!!Hugs to everyone in the McKenzie house!

    Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Kay! Did you notice she is wearing her "G" bow that you gave her!! Does it look good!
      MIss you!

      Delete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive