I Need A Change...


I need a change and some new ideas from you my readers. I have a few questions for you... Answer as many or as few questions as you want.

1. What is your favorite store for clothes for yourself? Also what is your favorite store for your little one?
I have a difficult time shopping for myself. I am NOT a fashionista by any means. I try, but most of the time I fail. I continually see other ladies and want their clothes, and tell myself, why couldn't I do that?? I end up wearing workout clothes more than anything. I am however a lot better at Grace's clothes! Those are so much easier to pick out. 

2. What is your favorite workout video?
I have been using the same workout video since I was 15. (or maybe even earlier) This video has stuck with my for a long time and it really works for me! The thing is, is that I have it memorized and sometimes would like to have a little change.

3. What is your favorite scent for candles?
I bought a candle warmer last fall and now love to have it warming a candle at all times! It just fills my house with the smells of any season. I just need some more ideas on candle scents that you enjoy.



4. What is your families favorite recipe?
I really enjoy trying new recipes and a good friend of mine e-mailed me a recipe her family loves and it made me think that I would love to try some of your recipes! I am always "showing off" recipes of mine and would like to display and try some of yours.

5. What brand of makeup do you use?
Sadly, I am still using drugstore makeup. I have just never wanted to spend money on makeup that I don't really like. Drugstore makeup is a lot cheaper, so I need some advice as where to start.




Don't worry I have more questions, but I will spare you until another post. Please help me out and answer as many or as few questions as you would like.
Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. 1. I am really bad at buying clothes, too!
    3. I use essential oils in water over my wax warmer to diffuse scent into our home. Love peppermint! Makes me feel energized!
    5. Arbonne. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think I have ever tried Peppermint before! I think I must try it out! (I always need something to give me more energy!) I am going to look into Arbonne too! Of course if I put makeup on then we have success!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - I am the SAME exact way with clothes lately! All I want to do is buy for Em.. or just window shop for her. I'll go to Gap.. Target.. Anywhere.. and I start in my section and within 5 minutes - I end up shopping for Em.

    My Hubby and I are both teachers - so I always try to find deals!

    J.Crew Factory.. Target.. Old Navy.. Gap.. those are usually places I shop. :)

    Your little lady is too cute! :)

    www.prettylittleelm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think that is my problem too! Grace's clothes are so cute and distracting! Also I have a huge problem with not paying full price for anything! I just can't do it!
      Thanks!!

      Delete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive