Fun Had By All!

Our weekends are always interesting and this one was no exception! It began Saturday morning with me headed out the door quite early (for a Saturday) to a big consignment sale in Greenville. I had been planning on going for a while and was really looking forward to going. My wonderful husband was gracious enough to keep Grace so I could have some "me" time. I arrived just in time and began shopping! (one of my favorite activities) Sadly, I was unable to find a lot of goods. I did however buy more hair bows!! 


When I got home the hubby was ready to get outside, and so was I. It was time for a family run! We loaded up Baby Grace and Addis (the doggy) and went for a 5.5 mile run (my FAVORITE activity!) It was a beautiful day and felt so good to be running a shorts and a tee-shirt. 

When we got home it was time to get to work. Since we (and I mean Michael) pressure washed the house the other weekend the porch was now ready to be painted. We began sanding, scraping and prepping the porch for paint. Then Sunday we began the painting process. Actually the painting went a lot quicker than we expected. 


We had two special helpers. Aren't they cute?


Can you tell that we painted it? Doesn't it look better!?!?


One day we will have all these outside projects done?

2 comments:

  1. You will never have all the projects done - you will just stop for a while! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait though until at least we have made a big dent!

      Delete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive