Beautiful Fall Weekend

I am so happy that Fall is officially here! This weekend was mostly spent outside! (We do not say "outside" in our house unless you are going there. Grace knows what it means and will immediately run to the door!) 

Our weekend began on Thursday with the arrival of Grandmommy and Aunt Rebekah. 


Grace and I was anxiously waiting for them to get here! It had been too long! 

Grandmommy and Aunt Rebekah played with Grace while Michael and I had a much needed date just the two of us! (it had been 10 months!) Michael took me to a very romantic restaurant over looking the water and sunset. We could not have asked for a more beautiful evening! Of course we ended out date at dairy queen! (you understand this if you know my husband at all!)

If you didn't think the weekend could get any better, well it did! Aunt Karen and Aunt Margaret came on Friday! 



Saturday Michael and I got to go on another date... Tailgating with some of our favorite people! 


Hope you had a wonderful Fall filled weekend!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive