Baby Fashion

If you have known me for any length of time you know that fashion is just not one of my things. However, I love baby fashion!

Fall is my favorite time of the year and that includes the clothes too! Here are a few of our Fall outfits Grace has been rocking. (And quite well I might add)


You might remember these boots from a very iconic photo. I have been anxiously awaiting the day when she would fit into them, and the day has finally arrived!


We have been wearing a lot of leggings!  Grace has just about every color. (I wish it was ok for mama to wear them everyday too!) You can not go wrong with leggings!


Of course Grace has to sport red when NC STATE plays.


These gold shoes are making another appearance! She loves them and they are just too cute not to wear. 

Enjoy this Fall weather! You know we will be!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive