My Love

Today's post is all about Michael, my best friend, my husband, Grace's dad-dad, and the best person I know. 

Michael has been gone for the last 3 weeks. You see his heart is bigger than anyone that I know. He loves all people "red, yellow, black and white". He was across the world sharing the good news of our Savior to people who have never even heard His name. 


Some people might turn their head and wonder why he would leave his family, pay money, eat "interesting" food, sleep on the floor and fly on a plane for 24 hrs? He has a call on a his life for the unreached people of the world. For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” But how can they call on Him to save them unless they believe in Him? And how can they believe in Him if they have never heard about Him? And how can they hear about Him unless someone tells them? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”(Romans10:13-15)

I know it is hard for most to believe that there ARE people in our world today that have not heard the word "Jesus", but there are millions! Now thankfully there are many more people who know the name of our Lord! 


Even though it was hard for Grace and I to be here alone, we will gratefully be prayer warriors. Thank you for all who gave your time, energy and prayers. 

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive