Our Thanksgiving


We were looking forward to Thanksgiving so much! We were literally counting down the days and hours. Mostly because Michael was coming home the night before! 

Our Thanksgiving began Wednesday afternoon heading to the airport! I have to be honest, I was a little nervous how Grace would react to Michael coming home. We had not seen him for 3 weeks and I knew he would have a beard from not shaving. She reacted perfectly and ran to him with a big smile and hug as soon as she locked eyes on him. Seeing her run to her daddy made my heart melt! She loves him so much!

After all the hugs and kisses, we hopped in the car and treaded through all the traffic to NC. Thankfully we made if safely to the McKenzie Household, just in time for some warm soup. We love spending time with family! 



 My mother-in-law knows how to make a house really feel like a home.


Grace is completely in love with her cousin Luke and wanted to be just like him.


Thursday evening we jumped back into the car to head to the Cross House (my side of the family). We were greeted by Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and dogs! The house was full, which makes the holiday really fun and festive. Grace loves having so many people to play with and mommy loves having so many people to change her diaper! Grace loved having two Thanksgiving meals too! (And mom didn't mind either)


I know you have heard me talk about my sister Margaret before and any holiday would not be complete without a good long run with my sister.



Hope you have a wonderful Holiday with friends and family! We are so Thankful and blessed!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive