What Will Be In Grace's Stocking...

I'm finishing up Grace's stocking (I am attempting to sew it) and I thought I would share the items that will be stuffed. I love to hunt for items that are fun and will fit in a little space.

The total amount spent on Grace for Christmas between what will be under the tree and her in stocking is $50.00! 



Book: I found these simple board books at Dollar tree and I know that she will love flipping through the pages.

Stuffed Animal: I thought this little elephant was so cute, especially hanging out of her stocking on Christmas morning! (If you can't tell by Grace's room, I love elephants!)

Sippy Cups: I bought these a while ago, and I am still a little hesitant about them, but I think we will give them a try. (I'll let you know how it goes...)

When I was growing up my dad will always fill up our stockings with fruit from the kitchen, and I am planning on keeping the tradition going and making her stocking fill extra heavy!

What will be hanging from your mantle this year?

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive