Need Help Christmas Shopping?


Do you have a special little girl who needs a one of a kind dress for a special occasion? Look no further than my Etsy Shop! I have some dresses that are already made and ready to ship or I will be glad to make your custom dress for that special little girl. These are perfect Christmas presents for your nieces, daughters and cousins!

One of my very best friend has two very special, beautiful little girls who are modeling their dresses beautifully!




(Thank you Suzanne and family for being such wonderful models! Your family is beautiful and I love you very much!)

These dresses work well with white long sleeve shirts and leggings or without for any season!

Let me know how I can help!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive