The Little Things

For the last 8 months I have been dreaming of buying Grace a Pottery Barn chair. My dream finally came true! 


The funny thing is...


the box is more fun than the chair! 

I have to say that we have one of the happiest kids ever! She can find joy in just about anything. Just a reminder to her momma that we can do without, not to stress over the little things! All we need is each other. 

Have a wonderful weekend. We are installing our fence, so stay tuned to see how it turns out!


2 comments:

  1. Your little one is so precious! And I love that chair! I am a mommy blogger as well and I came across your blog. I will be following :)

    http://tinyrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! Your little one is so cute! I can't wait to get to know you better!

      Delete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive