Our Little Valentines

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines weekend full of love and sweet treats!

Our Valentines weekend was filled with a lot of love, but honestly it is hard not to love my amazing little family. 

Michael and I don't do a lot for Valentines day, but he did surprise me with some beautiful tulips and a hand written card. (the absolute BEST kind) 

Now Grace on the other hand was spoiled yet another holiday. 


Grace's daddy brought her home a big balloon (which seriously all she EVER wanted!), her Grandmommy and Grandpa sent her a package in the mail full of chocolate and stuffed animal. I have been saving since she was 10 months old to buy her this chair. She loves to find interesting places to sit and I just knew it would be a hit. 

I am absolutely overjoyed with the two loves of my life, I could not ask for more.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive