Currently Loving

Now I am going to warn you ahead of time that this is a very random list. These are all things that this week I am loving and wanting.


1. I found this recipe off of pinterest and LOVE it! Michael and I ate almost the entire pot full in one night. I made some rice and we used it was a dip and put it in a wrap with avocado and a little more cheese. Delicious!

2. Grace had grown out of all her tennis shoes and she was in desperate need of more! I headed to a few stores, but ended up getting these shoes from Khols. She loves her little running shoes. She feels like such a big girl.


3. We are borrowing this from some friends and Grace thinks it is a hit! It plays 6 different songs and has numerous things to turn, pull and push on this cube! Hours of laughter filled here!

4. This is not a new love, but maybe you could say a rekindled one. I use these wipes on everything! Especially since we have had some runny noses lately. I wipe just about everything down with them.

5. My new fence! I can't wait to share pictures with you!

Happy Tuesday! Hope you have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. gta5apk.icu
    SUPRA is set to expand its offerings for fall/winter by debuting a luggage collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. gta5apk.icu
    Wonderfull. Hi dear, This is an amazing post thanks for this information!If

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive