Things I Use Everyday...

1. Neutrogena Moisturizer- I put this on my face no matter what I am doing.

2. Lysol Wipes- These are used on EVERYTHING. Tables, training potty, highchair, floors etc.

3. Brooks Running Shoes- Even if I am dressing up at some point in my day I put on my running shoes! I love my running shoes!

(I have to have running shoes to keep up with this sprinter!)

4. Baby Ganics Hand Soap- Instead of running to the bathroom after every diaper change, I just leave this on the changing table and have done so since Grace was born.

5. Fisher-Price Monitor- Really our house is small enough to not use a monitor, but it definitely gives me a peace of mind. We opted to go with a monitor without a video, just so we would not be obsessed. But I definitely can see how a video would be helpful! And we are currently borrowing these from Grace's cousin!

I love reading about people's routines, products they love, and use. So I thought I would write my own version of things I use everyday. What do you use everyday?

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive