It's The Little Things

If you have spent anytime with Grace you would know that she LOVES being outside! I think she would seriously live outside. Her day is not complete without spending most of her time outside. It really does not even matter to her what she does outside, just as long as she is outside. But if I had say what her favorite thing to do, it would have to be SWINGING!


After hours of pushing her over and over again, I have to remind myself that she will only want me to push her so much longer... She is going to learn how to do it all by herself. 


Even though sometimes I make her daddy hide her swing, so I can have a break. (I seriously do this!)  I know I will miss these days!

4 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive