Dinner Menu

I hope you are experiencing this beautiful weather! We played outside almost the entire day yesterday! (I think I even got a little sock tan line!) We swang on the swings, walked around the block in the wagon, rode bikes and watched Michael work on the fence a little bit more.


Well time has come around for another dinner menu. Please post in the comment section some of your favorite recipes! (maybe you will even see one of yours on the blog!) Also let me know if you try one of my recipes! I would love to know what you think!


Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata- This is a new recipe for me, but I have made some other recipes from this blog and they all have turned out excellent!
Salmon- My entire family loves this recipe.
Carrots- recipe
BBQ- This is a longtime favorite recipe.
Coleslaw- recipe
Beef & Broccoli- recipe

Also since I will have leftover Sweetened Condensed Milk from the Salmon, I am going to make Blueberry Croissant Puffs for breakfast one day this week! Enjoy!


ps. Here are some previous menus if you need more ideas!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive