Week 13

I know I am a bit (ok almost a week late) on this post, but let me tell you about taking a picture of a pregnant lady. First off no picture looks good, I have to have someone else take the picture, Which means if I wait for my husband to get home from work well by that point my pjs are on. So... I finally got one in.

Weight: +1 lb.
Sleep: I keep having really bad nightmares. When I wake up I try shake it, but I usually can not get it out of my mind unless I get up and get some water and then I can lay there for a while before I eventually fall back to sleep. I did buy a body pillow yesterday. I borrowed one last pregnancy and it really helps me feel comfortable.
Milage: 13 miles.
Miss Anything: Just having energy. I feel pretty good in the morning, but after lunch all I want to do is nap and never move from the couch.
Cravings: Still nothing. Just hoping my appetite comes back sometime. I am ready to actually like and enjoy food.
Looking Forward: The ultrasound to tell us the gender! I am way too impatient to wait! (even though we won't find out till later in July)


  1. Haha, I can relate to being in pjs when the hubby gets home! He only sees me in real clothes on the weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    1. Isn't that the truth! Makeup off and comfort on!

  2. Congrats, Katie!!! So excited for you!! :)

    1. Thank you! Good to hear from you again! Long time no see!


Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.
Powered by Blogger.