Week 14


Weight: +2 lbs. Still wearing most of my regular clothes with a few lots of loose dresses.
Sleep: Sleep is getting better, but I seem to toss and turn a lot. Of course when I toss then I remember I have to pee. So lets just say I get as much sleep as possible.
Milage: 14 miles. I guess I am kind of in a rut here with this milage, but I am happy to get it in!
Miss Anything: Having energy in the afternoon. I feel great in the morning, anything I want to get done I do first thing. After lunch and Grace takes a nap (which also means I don't move from the couch) I just count down the minutes (ok seconds) until Michael gets home.
Cravings: Really nothing still, but last night we did have BLTs with lettuce and tomatoes from our garden and they were to die for!
Looking Forward: To spending an afternoon with one of my best friends on Monday!!! We have been friends since my 9th birthday and we do not get to see each other often, but thankfully she is awesome at keeping in touch!

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive