19 Weeks

This week just flew by! I hope the next few weeks do the same! Now just one week till we find out if this baby is a boy or girl!! I can not wait!

Sorry no picture this week. I just could not get it together long enough to take a picture.

Weight: 9 lbs total. I hate seeing the scale going up, but it just reminds me that we are getting closer to having a baby!
Sleep: Sleep has been going pretty well, but I just can not get enough. It would be a dream come true if Grace would just sleep past 7.
Mileage: 7 miles. Not exactly the kind of running I wanted to get in this week, but something is better than nothing. Right?
Miss Anything: I will have to say my regular clothes. I am getting down to a few items that still fit; which means I feel like I am wearing the same clothes over and over again. Which also means I am doing laundry every day.
Cravings: I can actually say that I have had some cravings lately. I have been craving subway (with Mayo- which I hate mayo???) for lunch and pizza for dinner. This occurs about everyday. And yes we have had a lot of both this week!
Looking Forward: To finding out the sex next week!!! It can not come soon enough! We are planning on going to the doctor as a family of 4. I am excited about Grace being able to see her little sibling.

0 comments:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive