More on Grace's Birthday...

As I said in my last post, Grace is obsessed with "hop hops" aka rabbits, especially Peter Rabbit. We read "hop hop" books before bed, we watch "hop hop" on the tv, we draw "hop hops". So it was kind of a no brainer when I decided the theme for birthday #2.


I stole the bunny garland idea from here. I just printed off the template, cut out the bunnies on colorful cardstock paper, glued cotton balls and strung them together. They are still hanging in our kitchen because Grace likes to point them out every day and it makes it smile.


 I made these little bunny cups which I think the kids thought were pretty cute, but really impracticable. Also another pinterest idea found here. I also made the silverware into carrots, but I do not think I took a picture of them, but you can find them on pinterest here.

As far as the menu:

Bunny tails (jumbo marshmellows)

 

Peter Rabbit Pouches (can be found at Publix)


 Carrots and Ranch (can a Peter Rabbit be complete without carrots?!?!)


 Blueberries and Strawberries


Carrot Cake ( recipe here, I just eliminated the nuts for allergy reasons)


Bunny cheese crackers


For lunch:

Hot dogs, grilled chicken, baked beans, pasta salad, chili, slaw, chips, sweet tea, juice and plenty of water.


I do not claim to be creative, but I sure can search pinterest well. I really just love making birthdays something special. Hope this will help you with some of your future parties.

3 comments:

  1. You have a knack at making them very special, for everyone concerned. Loved the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am catching up on blog reading... Grace is 2!? Happy Birthday Grace! You are having a boy?! Super exciting stuff. You look fabulous by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where has the time gone! It goes by too fast!

      Delete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive