29 Weeks


Weight: 25 lbs
Sleep: I can not really complain for how far along I am, but lets just say it really is not great.
Mileage: 9.5 miles this week. Not to bad for this week, but a lot more walking then running. I am just happy that I can continue to do some kind of exercise.
Miss Anything: Being able to bend over with ease. Even just picking up things at the grocery store is quite a chore. As much as I love it, I am thinking of relinquishing my duties over to Michael.
Cravings: Not much this week. I am seriously running out of room for food. Only small meals from here on out.
Looking Forward: to 11 weeks from now!!! But before then we will be going to the beach and taking Grace for the first time! What could be more fun than that!?!?

1 comment:

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive