Denver Downs

Saturday we woke up and headed to our local fall attraction... Denver Downs. It is a local farm full of activities for everyone! 


They had so many different things to keep Grace very busy that I could not list them all, but Grace definitely thinks she is a lot bigger and older than she is!
 

If you have spent anytime with Grace lately you would know that she is very much into trucks, boats, trains and of course tractors! This made her whole day!
 
 

Grace thought that all the sad looking flowers needed a hug.
 









I love spending time with my family! We had the best day getting to spend time together and watch Grace wear herself completely out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could have gone with you all....love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Katie. Wife to Michael. Mom to Grace, David Michael & Emma. Christ Follower. Runner. Stay at home mommy.



Powered by Blogger.

Archive